Dashboard | +Follow
You'll Be Mine
Stay In Invisible
Thursday 18 October 2012 • 20:19 • 0 comments







No matter how many times I try to tell myself that it's time to forget somethin' that'll never happen, I find myself returning to your smiles because Love is known for it's rebellious ways and we're all a slave to it's power. </3



And I just wanna show you
She don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable 
Instead I'm just invisible


Welcome :")
About Me!


Hi Im Sharifa Call Me Ifa..i'm juz a simple gurl that doesnt care bout people's atittude..so,I'll be nice 2 u if u'll be nice to me kbaii Assalamualaikum :)




Your Are The Best Thing Thats ever Been Mine
keep Smile :"))!


Remind YourSelf That It's Okay Not To Be Perfect. ;3



The Happiness Note
Cutie


The Happiness,People Dont Have The Best Of everything.They Just Make The Best Of Everything :"))
Sweet Memory